Wednesday, March 21, 2012

My Top 5 Favorite Lipsticks

        Hello people, back with another blog post. Lately i have been getting more and more into lipsticks, i've just been obsessing over them. Yesterday I spent 2 hours online deciding which lipstick shade on Drugstore.com i should buy! Obsession much? I just wanted to show you  guys what my favorite ones are of the bunch!

 Now i don't know if you consider these "lipsticks" but i think these lip butters are so pigmented that they fall into my category of lipsticks. My favorite Revlon lip butters (in order from left to right)are: 005 Sugar Frosting ,025 Peach Parfait and 015 Tutti Frutti.
    
*These lipsticks are very moisturizing and they have a lot of product in them. Some are a little more pigmented than others. Tutti Frutti, when applied to my lips is an orangy-coral color that,to me, has the thickest texture. Peach Parfait is a nice everyday color but sometimes i cant stand the chunks of glitter in the product,other that that its very pretty. Sugar frosting is one of my favorites its a nice light pink color with shimmer,but its not as bad as Tutti Frutti it feels more like a lip balm than any of the other lip butters i have. Over all these are really great, i give it a B.

 Revlon lip butter swatches in opposite order. 015 Tutti Frutti.,025 Peach Parfait and 005 Sugar Frosting


                                     {L to R} Rimmel Moisture Renew in 640 Summer Angel
                                              Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in 070 Airy Fairy

sorry the pics aren't that great , im working on getting a new camera ={ but for now i'm just going to have to work with it.
                                          Swatches: 070 Airy Fairy  and 640 Summer Angel
  
* Airy Fairy is my favorite lipstick out of my whole collection. It has a sweet candy smell that's just delicious!Its an everyday your-lips-but-better shade that i always feel comfortable in its defiantly a must have! Summer angel, when on my lips, is a brown-toned color  with shimmers, its also very sheer o the lips. Unlike Airy Fairy, Summer Angel has a familiar baby lotion smell which doesn't bother me. I give these two shades an A!


   Thanks for reading my blog guys, i've really been enjoying your comments. Follow please! Bye..
                                  -Tanya :)


4 comments:

  1. Hello youhadmeatmascara!! i am following you now, and you blog is so cute!! keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Revlon lip butters!!! I have 5 already but I have 7 more colors on my list! I really wish peach parfait didn't have the glitter because it is such a lovely color but the glitter is just too much! Rimmel's Airy Fairy is also on my list :) Great Post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know how you feel! I cant get enough of these ive been purchasing them whenever i get a chance to, maybe i'll do a whole other blog post on the new ones i have purchased.Thankyou so much for your comment!

      Delete